The Times
Extra, extra read all about it: new law passed declaring no rules in the United States
Yesterday morning in a heated government meeting, congress passed a new law called the no rule law. This law removes all past laws and replaces them with this one law because this law states that there is no more rules in the United States of America. We are just seeing the affects now of the new law, there have been hundreds of reports of vandalisms around the country. People now just don't care about anything, and are not showing up to work or doing their jobs. Also, there has been many reports of children of all ages driving cars and getting into major accidents. The country is slowly being destroyed by its own people. There has been a total of thirty-six deaths in the past twenty-seven hours that the law has been in place. Most causes of death have been people doing mindless things or from others mindless actions. This is a major downfall in U.S. history and this law hasn't even been in place for two days yet. It is mass destruction all across the United States and there is no way of stopping it because we no longer have a military to keep our people in line.The United States is digging its own grave. Like I stated earlier people are just not doing their jobs, so I am just going to quit now since there is no point of writing the newspaper anymore because nobody has anything to read about now because everything would be about destruction.
I agree that there would be no point in writing the newspaper because no one would read it. Nice free write Troy I really liked it.
ReplyDeleteTroy,
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this freewrite! You have a TON of good points that you presented here, the one that sticks out most in my mind is "This country is slowly being destroyed by its own people." Wow! Very poignant. You also did a great job with staying in character, as this sounds like an actual newspaper article. The only suggestion I have is to make sure that you check it over, as there are some capitalization errors in here.
Awesome job!
Ms. F.
I liked how you wrote it as a newspaper article! It was very realistic. I can see how that would be a VERY bad rule. It would probably result in such a destructive scenario. "The United Sates is digging its own grave" was a great way to describe the effect of a No Rule Law.
ReplyDeleteGreat Free Write Troy!
HAHAHA Troy that free write made me laugh!!! Especially the part at the verry end about you quitting!!!! :D That was really clever. I think if they passed that law I would be terrified!!!! Oh gosh I can just see it all now! Even with rules in the world its still a chaotic place so I dont even want to think about a world without rules at all!!!
ReplyDelete