Speech
Ladies and gentlemen, I am here today to open your eyes
on a major issue in our great country, an issue that is putting our future
generations in danger. Many teens are falling into the deep dark fate of under
aged drinking. Hundreds of teens across the country are dying from drinking
while driving and even though there are a lot of awareness organizations and
other things to help prevent this, the number of deaths is still rising. We
simply aren’t doing enough. The young adults and teens in this country are our
future and we must come up with a way to stop this harmful habit teens get
sucked into. I know these teens have a responsibility to make their own
decisions, but we have to help guide them through their journey to their
adulthood. All we have to do is just keep trying, trying to extinguish this
problem. I have a dream that one day this nation’s teens will rise together
above the influence of alcohol. I have a dream that our nation will be safe and
free from under aged drinking. I have a dream that teens won’t even think of
the terrible thought of drinking. I have a dream. My dream is to make our great
nation of the United States of America stronger and safer, by uniting our teens
together and have them face reality. Together we shall face this problem and
never look back at the past. Together we shall become safer by fighting this
issue or together we shall fall!
You presented your speech well. i woud have followed you to any extent to prevent tenage drinking. There are so many things that can happen because of drinking. Keep on writing.
ReplyDeleteGreat Speech Troy! You presented really well in class and did a great job in motivating listeners and getting them to want to help your cause in trying to protect teens against the influence of alcohol and drugs. Your ending was really strong, it reminded me of what Benjamin Franklin said to the signers of the Declaration. He had said that they must hang together or they will hang seperately. That is very true and you were able to incorporate that saying in your own words very well. I definitely think this is a big issue in our country. Laws were made for a reason, and kids shouldn't be breaking them just to drink. The teens of our country are also the future of our country. We can't let them ruin their lives before they've even begun.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Troy!
That was relly well written and presented. I agree completely that the teens of today are in danger, from the freedom we present them and through the use of alcohol. This is becoming a big problem in our world today and we need to find an end to it.
ReplyDelete